Human Resource at 1mg Technologies
Views:574 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
1mg - Warehouse Manager (5-10 yrs)
Purpose of the Role :
- Candidate will be managing aspects of output in your area: people management, metrics, productivity targets, and process improvements.
Key responsibilities of the role holder :
- Manage Fulfilment centre activities : Picking, QC, Packing, Shipping etc.
- Maintain health and safety standards within area and promote a positive health and safety culture on site.
- Lead, manage and mentor a large and diverse team of associates in a specified department within a very fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Take responsibility for all HR related activities within the team, including Employee Relations and Time Recording activities.
- You have a troubleshooting mindset and analytical capability to be able to drive and conduct dive deep analysis on complex processes. Achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent service by managing accurate and timely collection of data to update operations metrics daily.
- Be involved in projects and liaise with all teams cross the FC and/or relevant external actors as required. Establish collaborative relationships with individuals from other functions to achieve the goal.
- Be continuously proactive and create a culture of on-going process improvement within the workplace using KAIZEN and LEAN methodologies.
-Thrive on change, inclined to operate with flexibility and commit the time required to get the job done.
- Work shifts, including weekends, in an operational 7/365 environment.
- Willing to relocate if necessary.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification from tier 1/2 college
- Have experience in leading and motivating a significantly sized team.
- Have an understanding of Warehousing, inventory control and systems.
- MBA from tier 1/2 colleges
- A grasp of KAIZEN and LEAN methodology techniques would be welcome