HR Recruiter at Okda Solutions
Views:711 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
2D Engineer - Construction/Engineering (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- The person will be working/collaborating on projects with clients from the USA, UK, and ANZ.
- The person is expected to be highly proficient in various software such as Auto CAD.
- The person will be responsible for implementing a thorough - QC/QA for all deliveries of the team before sending it to the customer.The objective is to ensure the filed deliveries are approved in the first round.
- The work involves creating drawings, floor plans, topo plans, sections, elevations & roof plans from the point cloud/laser-scanned data in various level of detail (low to high).
- Civil Engineers with 2 to 6 years of experience in Auto CAD and other CAD tools.
- Experience in drafting high quality measured building survey drawings (drawings, floor plans, topo plans, sections, elevations & roof plans), 2D drawings using various tools from laser- scanned data, point cloud data.
- B4 Experience and knowledge of 2D Drafting standards (UK, USA, Europe, and ANZ) and quality metrics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.