HR Recruiter at Okda Solutions
Views:448 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
2D Engineer - Construction/Engineering (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- The person will be working/collaborating on projects with clients from the USA, UK, and ANZ.
- The person is expected to be highly proficient in various software such as Auto CAD.
- The person will be responsible for implementing a thorough - QC/QA for all deliveries of the team before sending it to the customer.The objective is to ensure the filed deliveries are approved in the first round.
- The work involves creating drawings, floor plans, topo plans, sections, elevations & roof plans from the point cloud/laser-scanned data in various level of detail (low to high).
- Civil Engineers with 2 to 6 years of experience in Auto CAD and other CAD tools.
- Experience in drafting high quality measured building survey drawings (drawings, floor plans, topo plans, sections, elevations & roof plans), 2D drawings using various tools from laser- scanned data, point cloud data.
- B4 Experience and knowledge of 2D Drafting standards (UK, USA, Europe, and ANZ) and quality metrics.