32nd - Security Head (7-15 yrs)
Designation: Security Head
Type of employment: Permanent
About the company
32nd is where iconic design and innovative luxury set stage for extraordinary experiences in eating, shopping and entertainment for the next generation of India. 32nd is a unique lifestyle destination, a place of discovery- of new flavors, edgy fashion, and ahead of the curve experiences for every mood .32nd currently has 165 acres pipelined for development in unparalled locations across Goa, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad.
32nd has delivered over 2.4 million square feet of marquee commercial, retail, co-working and office spaces in the form of
32nd Village in Gurgaon. Some notable tenants within 32nd Village include Google, WeWork, MG Motors and marquee brand names in F&B including The Piano Man, Greenr etc. 32nd also has a curated retail high street with upcoming Indian luxury brands like: Ituvana, Valliyan etc. In Goa, 32nd has recently launched its first large scale project in the form of 32nd Beach, a mixed use retail development of 7 acres overlooking the Indian Ocean at Vagator beach. For this project, 32nd has partnered with The Goa Tourism Department to create the first, curated private beach experience in India. At completion, 32nd Beach will have 46 restaurants, 20 luxury boutique stores, a flea market, and a one of a kind 100,000 square foot ocean-side event space. 32nd enjoys bringing in new age firsts to the country, whether that maybe the first automatic bowling alley in Asia, the first microbrewery in India, the world's longest dance party in the world, the largest platform for booking holiday homes in India or the first private beach development in India. Its commitment to building products that modernize the urban landscapefor India remains a consistent theme in all endeavors. We are on our way to becoming India's first and only multi-billion dollar Lifestyle Developer.
Find out more: 32nd.com
About the role
Operational excellence is one of the key elements that sets 32nd apart from its competition. Compared to most unorganised retail experiences, we have the advantage of centrally managing our developments. Creating an environment where people feel safe enough
To unwind and relax without any worries is part of our value proposition. The Security Head plays a crucial role in ensuring that we set and maintain higher standards in operations and safety than the industry average. The Security Head will organize and oversee all security operations of our company. Security personnel will be under your command while you develop and implement policies and procedures to maintain security standards.
As Security Head, you will have to demonstrate excellent surveillance and emergency response skills. You will need a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety. Since you will have a number of people under your responsibility, you must also exhibit leadership skills.
The goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
- Work closely with top management in developing and implementing company-wide security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience at entry and exit from the campus
- Mange any guest concerns and issues and handle prompt and satisfactory resolution.
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers, guards and valet operations
- Create and maintain a healthy and co-operative culture within the security department that goes the extra mile, creating exceptional customer service
- Assure each member in the security team is in alignment with the company's values and its larger vision
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security and valet operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Prior experience as a Security Manager with a luxury 5 star hotel
- Strong problem solving skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills