Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:24 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
3D Visualiser - Interior Designing Firm (4-7 yrs)
Our client is an occupier-focused workplace solutions firm specializing in commercial, residential, industrial, retail and hospitality sectors. Headquartered at Chicago, our client has offices across US, India, China, Sri Lanka and the Middle East. Our core strength lies in providing customized innovative solutions that are aligned to the client's business objectives. Our extensive service portfolio includes Investment & Consultancy Services, Transaction Advisory Services, Project Services, Retail Business Solutions and Integrated Facilities Management Services. Our client is the only global workplace solutions organization to be certified in both quality management systems and environmental health & safety standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 37001.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Taking onsite measurement's & preparing Actual layout plan
- Preparing Furniture Layout Presentation Drawings in AutoCAD.
- Preparing Detailed Drawings of Plan, Section & Elevations with design details
- Preparing As Built Drawings.
- Co-Ordination of Interior Drawings with Structural & Service Drawings.
Preparing Detail Drawings:
- Demolition and construction layout (including all kind of partitions)
- Flooring layout with flooring tile / stone application index
- Dado layout with wall tile / stone application index
- Door/ window frame details
- All bathroom/ washroom detailed plumbing drawings
- Bathrooms/ washroom sectional elevations with necessary blown details
- Electrical layout with light details
- Electrical layout with switch board details with legend
- Camera & WIFI layout
- Showing all the services in the ceiling layout
- RCP false ceiling layout (include cut sections with light details)
- Wall paneling details (with necessary blown details)
- Onsite carpentry work details
- Cabinetry furniture detail drawings (sectional / internal details) - modular
- Loose furniture details as considered in 3d views
- 4 to 6 years of work experience as 3D Visualizer
- Experience in preparing layouts and drawings
- Qualification - Diploma in Architecture/ Interior Designer or Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
- This is a work from office opportunity.
- Candidates willing to relocate can be considered. Relocation expenses will be taken care by the company
- Performance linked bonus is over and above the CTC