Senior Manager HR at Aakriti Constructions & Developers Pvt Ltd.
Views:131 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Aakriti Constructions and Developers - Senior Architect (10-30 yrs)
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sr. Architect/Studio Head to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 10+ years of experience with top design studios, a proven track record of successful project management, and excellent leadership skills.
As the Sr. Architect/Studio Head, you will be responsible for leading and managing the design studio, developing and implementing design strategies, and overseeing the delivery of high-quality projects from concept to completion. You will work closely with clients, consultants, and team members to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest standards.
- Lead the design studio and manage a team of architects, designers, and support staff
- Develop and implement design strategies and processes to ensure the efficient delivery of high-quality projects
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and requirements, and develop design solutions that meet their objectives
- Oversee the preparation of design concepts, drawings, and specifications
- Manage project budgets and schedules, and ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors to ensure that all project requirements are met
- Manage the production of design presentations, reports, and other project documentation
- Conduct site visits and inspections to ensure that all work is carried out to the highest standards
- Participate in business development activities, including preparing proposals, presentations, and attending client meetings
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture from a recognized institution
- 10+ years of experience with top design studios
- Professional registration/licensure as an architect
- Strong project management skills, with a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in design software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong design skills, with a portfolio of successful projects that demonstrate creativity and innovation
- Knowledge of building codes, regulations, and construction techniques
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in business development and proposal preparation
If you are a highly motivated and experienced architect with a passion for design, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary package, opportunities for career growth, and a dynamic and supportive work environment.