HR Manager at Abhinna Group
Views:716 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Abhinna Group - Mining Engineer (4-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- In charge of coordinating and supervising all the activities in the mine regarding digging, extracting, and transporting minerals out of the mine.
- Mining Engineers specialize in designing, developing, and testing machines, techniques, and processes for harvesting geological material.
- Estimated Resource & Reserve from drilled hole data, & existing drill hole quality & log data.
- Carried out Reconnaissance Survey, Prospecting & Exploration in various Permits, prepared drill hole logs, geological maps based on drill holes, outcrops & pits etc.
- Site Responsible for Mining Operation, Drilling Activities related to Blasting, Planning of Manpower& Machinery allocation for optimum productivity.
- Must have good knowledge in Surpac software. Datamine, Minesched will be preferable