HR Manager at Abhinna Group
Views:1088 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Abhinna Group - Mining Engineer (4-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- In charge of coordinating and supervising all the activities in the mine regarding digging, extracting, and transporting minerals out of the mine.
- Mining Engineers specialize in designing, developing, and testing machines, techniques, and processes for harvesting geological material.
- Estimated Resource & Reserve from drilled hole data, & existing drill hole quality & log data.
- Carried out Reconnaissance Survey, Prospecting & Exploration in various Permits, prepared drill hole logs, geological maps based on drill holes, outcrops & pits etc.
- Site Responsible for Mining Operation, Drilling Activities related to Blasting, Planning of Manpower& Machinery allocation for optimum productivity.
- Must have good knowledge in Surpac software. Datamine, Minesched will be preferable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.