Sales & Operations at AbleCold Logistics
Views:379 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
AbleCold Logistics - Manager - Maintenance (2-6 yrs)
About AbleCold Logistics: (www.ablecold.com)
We are India's fastest growing Integrated Cold Chain Company. In a short span of time, we have become one of the leading Cold Chain Companies in Bangalore for End-to-end Cold Chain services. Our end-to-end asset light model has garnered interest from India's leading seafood exporter, one of top five ice cream brands and one of top three frozen food manufacturers, whom we now boast as our key customers.
We work with select existing cold storage and reefer owners. With the AbleCold Operating System, we streamline operations to improve service standards while maintaining costs. Our innovative business model - asset-light, tech-enabled, integrated Supply Chain management - enables us to have higher service reliability, customized solutions and faster access to markets than existing players.
We are currently operational in 8 cities with core team members from IITs, IIMs and Harvard.
- Perform maintenance management by supervising maintenance personnel and establishing priorities in maintenance schedules.
- Cold storage maintenance and perform troubleshooting to solve minor repair issues.
- Ensure equipment's operation, production and maintenance smoothly.
- Maintain the production assets and facility, spares inventory, issuing purchase orders, invoice approvals, and managing the department budget.
- Identify areas for improvement and provide training for continuous development on all maintenance personnel.
- Plan for new installations in zero downtime and without hampering operations & productions.
Skills and Qualifications :
- High energy and a sense of ownership of work.
- Ability to create maintenance schedule and knowledge of maintenance procedure and systems to be maintained.
- Willingness to roll your sleeves and hustle for ad-hoc problem solving whenever operational need arises.
Benefits of Working at AbleCold Logistics :
- Be part of an early stage high-growth start-up
- Steep learning curve - we believe in learning by doing
- Work with mentors and true innovators from Harvard Business School, IITs and IIMs. Founders and employees work together without any middle management, so you learn from the best.
- Empowering place to be in - We believe that each individual brings in a new perspective and new ideas. You will have the opportunity to implement your own ideas, try out experiments, pilot projects
- Meritocratic culture - Your work will be recognised as will your failures. You will be instilled with the value of creativity, hard work and ownership.