Assistant Manager - HR at Accesswork
Views:835 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Accesswork - Facility Manager (4-10 yrs)
- We are hiring for Facility Manager - Mumbai for our co. Access work.
- Schedule in house and 3rd party facilities staff to achieve the most optimal labor time/cost ratio.
- Be the first point of escalation for large facility maintenance emergencies Work with service contractors & Facilities
- Leads to schedule work as needed Technical training for new and existing staff.
- Prioritize daily facility issues and effectively delegate responsibilities.
- Ownership of Controllable Maintenance Expense Budget and P&L Oversee maintenance-related procurement requests.
- Project-manage portfolio large-scale maintenance projects.
- Directly oversee portfolio facilities personnel in triple net lease buildings.Execute on Global strategy set by Head of Assets management and Facilities
- Ensuring Fire & Life Safety Code compliance. Negotiate and maintain facilities service contracts including but not limited to : MEP, HVAC Elevator,Pest Control Waste Removal Fire Safety Emergency .
- Response Develop and oversee all Preventative Maintenance Programs Partner with the Community Management team and if 3rd party, the building's Property Management team for any escalated issues.
- Manage and approve time sheets .
- Solve escalated maintenance requests submitted via ticketing system.
- Weekly review of the service request software data reports to : Drive SLAs to 90%Manage assignees/staff performance
- Planning resolutions for aging tickets .
- Identify and act on Facilities- categories with recurring SLAs below 75%Facilitate the purchase of routine maintenance supplies and vendor services.
- Meet KPI targets within the portfolio set by Head of Operations, Global Head of Facilities & Asset management.
- Participate in building opening Hand Over and Punch List completion
Experience and Requirements :
- 5 plus years experience in overseeing the maintenance function .
- Must be able to work independently .
- 2-year technical degree or 4-year college degree preferred.
- 5 plus years of management experience in the facilities, construction or related industry.
- Knowledge of commercial MEP systems, specifically HVAC, plumbing, fire and life safety systems and electrical distribution networks.
- Excellent communication, organization and written skills.
Kindly apply here.