People Specialist at Adama India Pvt Ltd
Views:223 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
ADAMA - Senior Chemical Engineer (8-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide direction as per campaign plans, generate scale up data and execution within specified timeline and ensure readiness of facilities for smooth functioning as per process requirement.
- Receive and check raw materials as per specifications and to ensure safe handling of hazardous chemicals as per safety standards and procedures.
- To provide technical support for further development activities and troubleshooting of on-going campaign for quality improvement & cost reduction.
- Experience of DCS (Distributed control system) software and associated modules.
- To comply with EHS standards & with the SOP guidelines
- Initiation & review of change control, deviation & OOS etc if any.
- Review of documents related to qualification of equipment, instruments etc & preparation/ review of SOPs & system upgradation as per requirement.
- Detailed Engineering calculation, evaluate engineering documents like P&IDs and equipment datasheets along with preparation and compilation of basic engineering design packages i.e. BFD/ PFDs, heat and mass balances, effluent load calculations, utility calculations.
- Experience with exothermic reactions, high pressure reactions, distillation, filtration & drying equipment with DCS control.
- Responsible for decontaminating the equipments as per schedule.
- React promptly on various safety alarms by mitigating risk, regulating or shutdown equipment during emergency situations.
- Scale-up and technology transfer of newly developed process from Pilot plant to commercial plant (various sites of company across the globe).
- Well versed with evaluation of safety data like RC1, DSC, TSU, Dust Explosion, MIE etc.
- Participate in plant HAZOP review and Risk analysis for various products.
- Provide weekly/ monthly reports to track yields, quality and capacity of campaign activities for all sites.
- Travel across various toller sites as and when required.
- Knowledge of Technical software i.e. Dynochem, Visimix, MixiT will be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Minimum 8+ years in a reputed agrochemical, fine chemical, pharma, batch process chemical industry with DCS controlled function.
- Earlier experience of the activities of a pilot plant functions.
- Systematic and detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to partner with and communicate with all levels of management and across cultures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.