Executive Assistant to CEO at Polar Technologies (India)
Views:237 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Admin Executive (1-2 yrs)
Polar Technologies (India) is primarily engaged in representing reputed overseas principal dealing in high technology systems and instrumentation and providing them with professional and in-country support services. Our activities are in the area of oil & gas exploration, nuclear engineering, earth science, space research & offshore engineering.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Managing day-to-day correspondences and complete admin administrative support to the senior management
- Checking & Answering mails
- Prepare and edit a variety of high quality, written agreements, memos, letters, and other documents.
- Manage, plan and organise daily calendar,
- Distribute itineraries and meeting minutes and keep track of for events and meetings making sure that things are not overlooked.
- Serve as liaison with department managers to help ensure a manageable flow of work and communications.
- Coordinating with finance Department regarding invoices raised against various projects & their status
- Carry out routine Management office duties, including reception duties for the, in a professional manner.
- Responsible for Visitor Register, Attendance Register & Visitor Cards/Vendor Cards
- Coordinate and negotiate with the Vendors on day to day basis for the smooth operation of the services.
- Responsible for issuing Stationery and maintaining record of the same on Daily basis.
- Complete responsibility Incoming & Outgoing Couriers
- Responsible for Manning EPABX which include all incoming and outgoing calls, answering / guiding any queries received from agents, vendors, customers (internal and external) to correct channel.
- Handling the travel desk of company's employee,
- Booking international and domestics tickets
- Handling all the visa applications and coordinating visa processing
- Hotel bookings(outbound &inbound)
- Insurances for travel
- Providing currency for travel