Principal Consultant at Skill Files
Views:152 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Admin Manager - FMCG/Healthcare/Pharma - Ex Army (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Principal Duties And Responsibilities :
- Liaisoning with Local, State, Central Government and Legal Authorities for various company related matters/ issues/ sanctions and provisions.
- Liaisoning with Local Police, BMC, Labour Commissione rate
- Liaison with Railways and Port Authorities for various sanctions/ permissions for facilities regarding Logistics.
- To safeguard the company's image and to enhance the image of the company to outsiders and media.
- To help acquire new locations and sitesa for future projects and expansion.
- Review of Labour cases, Liaise with Legal experts and plant personnel (Responsibility of cases lies with Plant personnel)
- To budget, plan, control, approve, execute and monitor the administrative expenses of Corporate office.
- To have overall supervision and control of administrative functions i.e discipline, transport and its maintenance, telecommunication, housekeeping, electrical expenses etc.
- To ensure that stationery requirements, licenses and approvals are maintained and updated by the Corporate Office
- To ensure other office requirements are available in line with budgeted cost
- To supervise, monitor and develop administrative staff
- Auditing administrative functions at Plant and branches for improvement, better employee service and cost control, security and vigilance.
- Any other assignment given from time to time
Competencies Required :
- Negotiation skill
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skill
- Time management skills
Salary : upto Rs. 18 lacs p.a.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.