Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:148 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Admin & Operations Manager - Admissions & Enrollment (18-26 yrs)
Admin & Operations Manager :
Operations Leadership Admission/Enrollments :
- To create a strategic plan along with Sales & Marketing team to facilitate admission/enrollments in line with the school development plan
- Providing leadership support to the Sales/Admissions team with all possible requirements to meet the target number.
- Oversee all bookkeeping functions with vendor support, including budget development and amendments, monthly financial statements and reporting and receipt of revenues
- Create and implements policies for managing all school fees, such as student billing, inventory of paid and owed fees, petty cash.
- Vendor Management
- Compliance and Reporting
- Responsible for all compliance and reporting activities
- Develop and manage a Master Calendar to ensure that activities are completed in a timely manner and ensures that school staff are trained appropriately to complete the activities
- Ensure that special education compliance reporting is managed by school staff and/or vendor
- Human Resources
- Work with Principal to anticipate staffing and hiring needs and initiate strategic recruitment activities. Maintains relationships with key partners such as Teach for America
- Amend and review employee contracts for customization and additional work assignments.
- Facilities/Office Infrastructure
- Maintain close relationship with building landlord and vendors to ensure that the physical facility and infrastructure supports the needs of the school program.
- Oversee space planning and assignment to ensure available space for current year activities as well as the next school year
- Ensure that the School Safety and Security Plan are implemented and that drills are conducted to ensure that all in the school are prepared for emergency situations.