ADMIN at CRM ENGINEERING PVT LTD
Views:241 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Administration Assistant (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
- An Administrator provides office and administrative support to either a team or individual.
- This role is vital for the smooth-running of a business. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Additionally, Administrators are often responsible for specific projects and tasks, as well as overseeing the work of junior staff.
Administration duties and responsibilities of the job :
- Extensive software skills, internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required. An Administration job description may also have the title of Department Assistant, Coordinator or Personal Assistant.
The job description should feature:
- Answering incoming calls;
- Taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email enquiries Taking minutes
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Data entry (sales figures, property listings etc.)
- General office management such as ordering stationary
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff and customers
- Arranging both internal and external events
- Possibly maintaining the company social media accounts
- Providing administration support to Sales Reps, Property Managers and Senior Management
Contact : 9361045157