Administration Officer - Facilities Management (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Building and landscaping : Ensuring the building is maintained, improved, and managed, and that vendor partnerships are managed. Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Processes : Setting up and improving processes that facilitate everyday operations including maintenance requests, classroom and guest house reservations
- Planning : Plan best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for the executive centre and classroom.
- Spends : Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness. Perform analysis and forecasting
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Assurance : ensuring security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly
- Contractual : Overseeing and reviewing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering etc.
- Travel Management : Manage the relationship with preferred Travel partners and arrange travel as required including flights, hotels, transfers, etc.
- Professionally deal with visitors and all incoming enquiries to the office
- Create, manage and align Visitor SOP's to ensure alignment with COVID-19 guidelines.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning and ensuring performance of common IT equipment- MFD, Projectors, Servers and Networking.
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as filing system, courier and inventory management: track records of the inventory including course materials, office supplies, etc.
- Support the implementation of new administrative systems, policies and procedures.
- Driving employee's engagement activities at site with coordination of HR team.
- Any other activity as specified by company for smooth functioning of the office