Administration Officer - Facilities Management (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Building and landscaping : Ensuring the building is maintained, improved, and managed, and that vendor partnerships are managed. Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Processes : Setting up and improving processes that facilitate everyday operations including maintenance requests, classroom and guest house reservations
- Planning : Plan best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for the executive centre and classroom.
- Spends : Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness. Perform analysis and forecasting
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Assurance : ensuring security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly
- Contractual : Overseeing and reviewing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering etc.
- Travel Management : Manage the relationship with preferred Travel partners and arrange travel as required including flights, hotels, transfers, etc.
- Professionally deal with visitors and all incoming enquiries to the office
- Create, manage and align Visitor SOP's to ensure alignment with COVID-19 guidelines.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning and ensuring performance of common IT equipment- MFD, Projectors, Servers and Networking.
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as filing system, courier and inventory management: track records of the inventory including course materials, office supplies, etc.
- Support the implementation of new administrative systems, policies and procedures.
- Driving employee's engagement activities at site with coordination of HR team.
- Any other activity as specified by company for smooth functioning of the office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.