Administration Role - PDMS (3-15 yrs)
Job Description - PDMS ADMINISTRATOR:
We are looking for a dynamic PDMS Administrator to take on the responsibility of overseeing all the admin activities in order to meet business objectives. The successful candidate will be accountable for all aspects of performance and will ensure that objectives are attained in a cost-effective manner that's consistent with quality requirements.
Candidate will also delegate authority to key supervisors in Engineering department, manage all other relevant job functions involved and direct and coordinate operations for the processing. The role of PDMS administrator involves a great deal of multitasking. He / She will work with teams, oversee the operations within the company, manage groups, coordinate with management and engage in planning according to the needs of the company.
Technical Competencies :
- Shall have knowledge in International codes and Practices.
- Software loading
- Project setup
- Day-to day administrative activities like project archival, retrieval, back up etc.,
- Piping Spec Customization
- Specialty Items, assemblies etc., customization
- Various border file customization
- Various reports like Interference, MTO, Line list, design parameters, insulation
- Design Review file generation and walkthrough
- Conducting Design reviews with client
- Option file setting for Isometric
- Trouble shooting of PDMS user level and advance user level problems
- Coordination of inter discipline activities
- Conducting training to client and internal training
- Awareness to Quality systems like ISO:9001
- Vantage Review/ Navis Works
- MDS (ADDED ADVANTAGE)
- MS-Office skills are a must.
Education & Experience :
- B.E/B.Tech. with minimum 5- 7 Years in to Petrochemical/ Refinery/Power/ Oil & Gas/ Process industry exposure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.