Talent Acquisition at Vedantu
Views:93 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Administrative Assistant (2-6 yrs)
- Manage the calendar by coordinating with internal and external stakeholders (team/clients/vendors). Prioritize tasks and maintain personal and professional schedules.
- Organize events, meetings, appointments, conferences (including virtual) and look after day to day deliverables.
- Responsible for calendar management, information gathering and doing research activity as directed by.
- Updating departmental reports; including collection of information and preparation of MIS reports, process sheets and arranging regular reviews.
- Organise office systems, maintain databases/visiting cards folder/create and maintain filing systems.
- Able to handle administrative responsibilities within the office.
- Manage personal social media, blogs, emails and powerpoint presentations.
- Organise periodic review meetings with the VPs/ Executive Management and participate in the same for recording MoM and circulate Action Plans for the deviations
- Manage & Upkeep of office infrastructure & facilities. Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary.
- Coordinate with finance team for bill settlement and other accounting transactions
- Vendor Management; Vendor Negotiations, Following Up with Existing vendors for payments
- Arranging & coordinating for Travel, Ticketing, VISA as and when required
Experience / Eligibility & Skill Set Required :
- Extremely good written and verbal communication skills. Must be confident and able to work independently.
- Well groomed, organised and disciplined in maintaining calendars, meetings etc.
- Candidates should have excellent MS Office skills, social media and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail.
- Strong relationship skills, one should be able to coordinate with all departments.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of client service and response
- Should be innovative in approach and have a strong zeal to grow.