Senior Recruiter at Adso
Views:128 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
ADSO - Senior Rigid Pipeline Engineer (4-8 yrs)
- Undertake pipeline analytical calculations with tools such as Mathcad and Excel;
- Undertake pipeline analysis using relevant software;
- Lead of team of engineers to deliver projects
- Produce project deliverables and perform quality assurance of deliverables produced by other engineers
- Review pipeline routing, sapnning drawings, isometrics, field layouts, alignment sheets and approach drawings. - Serves as technical specialist for application of advanced concepts, principles and methods in the field of offshore pipelines.
- Responsible for following TechnipFMC processes, Industry standards and best practices to deliver complete and accurate documents;
- Must have the drive and initiative to independently communicate, gather information and make sound engineering decisions;
- Manages technical design scope (full or partial) and ensure technical compliance and quality as well as on-time delivery; - Attend meetings with project teams and interface within and with other disciplines to provide engineering solutions; - Perform all reasonable job tasks required by line manager.
You are meant for this job if - Experience in pipeline in-place calculations or analysis for on-bottom stability, global buckling, spanning, expansion, etc.
- Experience in Riser, tie-in spool & jumper analysis using CAESAR II or AutoPIPE;
- Experience in pipeline installation analysis using OrcaFlex or OFFPIPE;
- Must have good computer skills and be proficient on Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Mathcad;
- Must have good communication, writing and presentation skills in English, and excellent work ethics and work attitude; organizational skills a must; Nice to have: - Specialist Masters;
- Knowledge of pipelay methods (S-Lay, J-Lay, Reel-Lay) and design consequences thereof;Experience using Abaqus FE software, including subroutines and scripts;
- Programming in Python and/or Visual Basic or others; Your future at TechnipFMC - Potential career path - Training and development - Diverse tea