HR at Advanced Engineering Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:52 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Advanced Engineering Services - Senior Engineer/Project Lead/Project Manager Automation (8-13 yrs)
Senior Engineer / Project Lead / Project Manager Automation
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development of Design Concepts for Automation, Special purpose machine design and for other design projects as an independent contributor
- As a technical project leader work on concept design and work with team to develop machines and designs further
- Execute mechanical design engineering projects & provide technical solutions to Customers
- Work with team and verify whether drawings created are matching with Customer requested Standards, GD&T, BOM & Documentation release
- Prepare design calculations to support design (selection of cylinders, mounting bolts, gears and mechanisms)
- Preparation of Scope understanding document, Project Requirements Document and estimation for proposals
- Supplier Interaction & Coordination for development
- Supporting manufacturing teams based on project requirement from design perspective
- Resolution of Design Issues raised during Manufacturing through Problem Solving Techniques
- Execution & Implementation of Cost Reduction Ideas
- Adherence to the quality and project timelines in projects
- Present design concepts with internal technical team for reviews as well as customer reviews.
- Work with team, guide design engineers to create all design deliverables and quality check before delivering it to Customer
- Work on requested research topics and prepare a consolidated presentation
- Work with cross functional teams such as Analysis, Electrical and Embedded Software and manufacturing
- Provide Project Management support which includes project progress reports and weekly timesheet
- Define clear tasks, rules and goals for the team and manage Project efficiently
- Should have 8 -15 years of Specific experience in mechanical design
- Should be able to come up with a concept when someone internally explains verbally or Customer explains their
requirement and capture it in scope document.
- Working experience in 3D CAD packages
- Preparing presentations where concepts are easily understandable for internal / Customer design reviews
- Should have thorough knowledge of grouping of parts in sub-assemblies when creating assemblies
- Should have thorough knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Should have good understanding of materials
- Working knowledge with international Customer is added advantage
- Must have good verbal & written communication in English.
- Candidate should be a self-driven and quick learner.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to perform complex assignments
- Demonstrated excellent judgement and decision-making ability Positive attitude and teamwork.
- Prepared to travel abroad.
- Educational Qualification: Diploma / BE / B-Tech in Mechanical Engineering