CEO at Excellence and Eminence LLP
Views:151 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Aero Structures Stress Engineer (3-9 yrs)
We are looking for Aero Structures Stress Engineer with 3-7 years of Experience for our esteemed client for Bangalore locations.
Key Skills: FEA & Stress tools - ANSYS Classic, ANSYS APDL & ANSYS Work Bench
This is an immediate requirement. Please apply if you can join within 20 days or close to 20 days
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform QN Justification for NCs on Composite and Metallic Structures
- Ability to make technical decisions and resolve technical problems of complex scope
- Prepare a database of QN/NC by defining appropriate fields that would help in analysis
- Generate innovative process improvement ideas that would provide cost savings to the customer
Key Technical Competencies:
- Prior Material Review experience will be preferred
- Stress Engineer with Good FEA skills, Hand calculation skills, Composite stress Analysis skills of Aircraft Nacelle structures
- Hand calculations (Classical Method) for all stress calculations for both metallic and composite structures.
- Analyze repair proposals and repairs may involve metallic, bonded metallic or advance composite structures.
- Working experience on composite components and creating stress justification reports and related stress hand calculations in consultation with customer SPCs and signatories.
- Good Exposure to Stress Methodologies
- Experience in Metallic - Linear & Non Linear Static, Fatigue analysis
- Hands-on experience in FEA & Stress tools - ANSYS Classic, ANSYS APDL & ANSYS Work Bench
- Ability to perform detail analysis by hand calculations and computer methods
- Effect of thermal loads on aero structures component.
- Understanding of various composite and metallic defects and impact on strength of components
About the Customer
You will be working with a trusted global product engineering and lifecycle services partner to the world's most recognized companies in the Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defence, Hi-Tech, Transportation (Auto and Rail), Power and Industrial, Oil & Gas, and Medical Devices industries. With 12K+ experts, and a global presence in 73 locations across 15 countries, it believes that it is at the forefront of the convergence of mechanical, electronics, software, and digital engineering innovations to enable solutions for a safer, cleaner world. A Strong Process based organization Certified for CMMI L5 and multiple other certifications of the process and one of the few organizations which are ranked as best place to work.