AGM - Architect - Construction Projects (8-13 yrs)
- Project life cycle with conceptualization, designing & planning, Drawing of Basic BOQ
- Detailing, designing with AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-up, Rhino, Powerpoint Architecture & planning from site analysis, drawings, reviewing of BOQs, monitoring construction, adherence to specified timelines, budget & quality with the design intent
- Survey the environment & keep abreast of national/global trends in architecture & design
- Identify design consultants and architects of global repute relevant for specific projects
- Adhere to the overall budget during various phases including design & construction phase
- Understand urban development regulations, allowable FSI, carpet area, civil aviation rules & various approvals required from local/central regulatory bodies
- Analyze technical capability, past performance, infrastructure, resources & commercial rates of architects for empanellment
- Identify Structural, Services, Interior design, Facade, Landscape, Lighting, Acoustics & AV, Graphics & Signages consultants
- Design brief to include design strategy, target segments, open areas, trends & innovations, FSI utilization, overall timelines etc.
- Concept design to ensure alignment with design intent, regulations, space optimization etc
- Extensive review of detailed working drawings developed by local architects, validate carpet area, loading, related calculations & ensure alignment with saleable & chargeable area etc
- Drawings for placement of chillers, DG sets, water tanks etc to effectively house MEP/services & factor in the look & feel for interior design
- Coordinate with local architects for timely development of GFC drawings for the Projects team
- Review of BOQ for comprehensiveness, adequacy of detailing, rate analysis etc.
- Review drawings from fa- ade & landscape consultants for feasibility & approval by authorities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.