Senior HR Executive at Orbis Hospitality Service
Views:1739 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
AGM/AVP - Solar Asset Management (8-12 yrs)
O&M and Asset Management - AGM / AVP
The Solar Asset Manager will monitor assigned utility-scale and distributed generation solar projects across the globe to ensure optimal generation performance of the company's solar photovoltaic (PV) plant portfolio. Overall responsibilities will include project reporting, performance analysis, preventive and corrective maintenance programming, preparation of capital and O&M budgets, and collaborating with the internal financial group to support their external and internal analysis and reporting requirements.
The Head Solar Asset Manager will work closely with the Solar Operations and Maintenance Technical service providers team and Operations groups to achieve overall Solar performance goals.
- Ensure solar portfolio is performing at or above forecasted production.
- Maximize the total returns for each asset through the analysis of system efficiency and identifying opportunities for improved performance.
- Create detailed comprehensive reports on all solar projects. Review performance reports and project-specific performance data; Investigate issues and initiate actions to improve performance.
- Develop & manage project budgets, models, contracts and stakeholder & customer relations.
- Work closely with numerous departments including Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), outside service providers, off-takers and partners.
- Review and analyse issues with current portfolio ensuring regulatory, interconnection and other compliance; Ensure assets are operated and managed consistent with company Policy.
- Assist FP&A in preparing investor reports, budgets for investors and lenders and resolve any issues or questions.
- Review, track and approve expenses incurred by assets and their agents, including external and internal charges.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders in solar projects e.g. property owners.
- Provide timely work products to support management and reporting of operating assets.
- Collaborate with FP&A and Accounting to ensure accuracy of billing to customers and resolve issues if needed.
- Contribute to the development of policies and procedures to ensure all procedural, legislative and contract requirements are fulfilled. Participate in the development of an asset compliance calendar. Where specified, manage and monitor compliance in all contracts and activities.
- Identify, assess and support execution of Asset Optimization initiatives by preparing cost/benefit analysis for each optimization initiative, considering terms of the contracts associated with the asset, asset performance, engineering cost estimates and implementation schedules from the various subject matter experts.
- Ensure to flesh out the true value of each identified initiative and package into a commercial value proposition for review and approval by senior management.
- Work knowledge of Indian renewable energy markets.
- Demonstrated commitment and participation in developing an accident free work environment.
- Strong analytical skills and preferable experience in budget preparation and management Technical understanding of solar generation and energy storage; Familiarity with computerized DAS/SCADA/Monitoring systems, interconnection agreements and data management.
- Strong business acumen and commercial and financial mindset.
- Proven ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to understand financial models and the potential impact of operations on investments.
- Ability to define issues, analyse problems, evaluate alternatives and develop sound conclusions.
- Exceptional influence and communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, peers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Significant experience leading a team - strong people management skills with the ability to mentor, lead and manage the performance of direct reports.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of large-scale solar sites.
- At least 8 years- experience in solar asset management.
- Degree in engineering or any other technical field.
- Advanced computer skills especially in MS Office especially Excel.
- Proven experience in negotiation.
- Energy asset management experience in utility scale and distributed generation solar PV in India.
- Proven experience in Asset Management or operations of renewable portfolios.