Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:485 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AGM/DGM - Capex Procurement - Mining (10-15 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Experience in Capex procurement, particularly HEMM.
- Experience in mining procurement will be an added advantage.
- Should possess good communication skills in English and Hindi;
- Required to communicate with the top and bottom line of the organization;
- Leadership with ability to supervise and motivate a team;
- Capable to groom successors;
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum work experience of 10 + years
- Should have hands on experience on Imports of Capital goods including customs clearance.
- Should have knowledge on SAP
- Knowledge on the HEMM used in Mining Industries is preferable.
- INCO TERMS
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
AGM Capex Procurement will be responsible for overall capex procurement of the group, both from Domestic as well as from International Sources.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Objectivity of this role :
- Responsible for CAPEX Procurement, mainly HEMM for Mines operations
- Responsible for the identification of sources for HEMM Procurement, both new & used
- Responsible negotiation of techno commercial terms for CAPEX procurement.
- Reducing the logistics leakage costs by improvised techniques for maximizing load ability at reduced/nil punitive charges
- Forecasting and meeting supply requirements to ensure smooth operational activity
- Monitor Vendors performance through yearly Vendor Rating. Prepare and submit monthly MIS to the management .
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Meet the Capex requirement of the group.
- Develop & streamline capex procurement system.
- Analyse the total cost of ownership of CAPEX items
- Ensuring that all payments are made to vendors within the stipulated time frame & managing accounts payable within the pre-set parameters and reconciliation with parties & so on.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.