AGM/DGM - Contracts - (12-20 yrs)
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT :
- Drafting & floating of complete Tender documents (Item rate/covered area/profit plus/at par DSR) including NIT, SCC, Technical specifications, Preambles to BOQ & Bill of Quantities etc. For the civil, structural as well as for MEP services.
- Prequalification of Contractors to analyze the financial as well as technical capabilities of the Contractors.
- Notice Inviting Tenders, Floating of Tender, Organize Pre bid Meetings & subsequent reply to Contractor queries including records minutes of meetings.
- Opening of Tenders, preparation of comparative statements including identify abnormal Low rated/High rates Items, participating in Negotiations meetings with Contractors.
- Drafting Approval Note & put up to management for approval along with all essential documents.
- Award of Contract including Signing off LOI/work order/Contract agreements & complete Contract Document. Circulate copies of signed Contract Document to all concern deptt. i.e. Project, Legal, Finance, Planning, Services etc.
- Evaluating and Finalizing Rates of Various Extra Items claimed for the amendment of the contract including preparing and taking approval of amendments from various departments.
- Vendor Development, Techno - commercial discussion with the Contractor / vendors and Short listing.
- Taking care of all correspondence/communications/documentations, related to Contracting work during the award of the works. Closing of award file including all compliance & documentation .
PROJECT BILLING :
- Handling Overall Client Billing process as per SOP including Physical Verification at site,
- Certification and processing of contractor's bills in align with the contractual terms. (Civil, Interiors, Plumbing & Electrical, HVAC, Fire Fighting, External development etc.)
- Including follow ups with in- house commercial/accounts deptt. for timely release of payments.
- Ensure all compliance papers submitted by contractor along with bills. Follows up with the contractor for balance papers.
- Finalization of rate of extra items including rate analysis. Market research/Comparison of rates with existing awarded works.
- Preparation & processing of change order/variation orders/Amendments.
- Taking care of all correspondence & queries of site teams/contractors related to bills and payments are resolved in a timely manner.
- Tracking of Free of Cost (FOC) material supplied by Client at site including
Reconciliation of all major items, like steel reinforcement, Cement, RMC etc.
- Market Survey to explore locally available construction resources as Materials, Sub-contractors & Suppliers and applicable taxes etc.
- Audits & Cross Verification of Bills & raise queries to Site execution Team & to Contractor for any observation carried out in bill.
- Financial Tracking of awarded BOQ during the Lifecycle of the project, identify contract deviations/variations, extra items change orders etc.
- Keeping a track on cash- flows & status processed/Paid/outstanding bills.-
PROJECT MANAGEMENT :
- Liaising with collaborators / promoters. Assisting in anchoring on - site construction activities to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilization to maximize the output. Participating in project review meetings for evaluating project progress pro viding technical inputs to construction methodology.
SITE & CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT /RESOURCE PLANNING :
- Handling all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with site management activities. Working in coordination with a team of engineers for various types of job and resolving bottlenecks.
- Preparing and reviewing Method Statements and Work Specific Quality Control Plans. Ensuring that equipment/materials received are in accordance with the quantity & quality.
JOB SPECIFICATION :
- Diploma/Degree in Civil engineering with 12 years relevant experience in Billing & Contracts.
- Strong experience of High - end Residential and Institutional projects.
- Knowledge of contract management .
- Risk assessment and management .
- Good communicator & commercial acumen .
- Knowledge of contract law & legal interpretation .
- Ability to function in a fast- paced environment.