Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:197 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AGM/DGM - Maintenance - Extrusion/Injection Molding & Utility - Plastic/PVC Industry (15-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Professional competencies in executing Plant Maintenance (Preventive & Scheduled) utilities & plant machinery.
- Solid understanding of all aspects governing operational and production activities, Inventory Control, Annual Budgeting & Indenting of Spares, Monthly Power Budgeting, monitoring of Power Cost, Energy Conservation & Modification.
- Installation & commissioning of PVC, extruders, Injection molding, Mixers, crushers, Granulators, etc.
- Planning and Scheduling of Maintenance activities for PVC, extruders, Mixer, Granulator, Crusher & Printing machines, etc.
- Execution of Preventive & Predictive maintenance of Plant, Machinery including entire site
- Maintenance of Utilities
- Accountable for taking all corrective measures for reducing down-time, Breakdown analysis, ensure smooth and efficient plant operations.
- Monitoring & coordination of service providers/contractors for timely & effective compliance.
- Spare parts management - Maintain an optimum level of maintenance spares & critical spares.
- ISO activities
- Update working instructions for changed Equipment/processes.
- Study & reduce maintenance costs, through optimum utilization of resources.
- Improvements/modifications of equipment/Process to improve Productivity, Safety & Quality.
- Provide technical support to Engineering stores