Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:389 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AGM/DGM - Off Highway Filters - SME (12-20 yrs)
SELECTION CRITERIA WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- Educational Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech - Mechanical/ Automobile OR EQUIVALENT with relevant experience.
- Candidates having exposure to "Donaldson OR Fleet guard Filtration" will be preferable and shortlisted for further rounds.
- Candidates who meet the above criteria need only apply.
Job Summary :
SME - Off Highway Filters is responsible for resource planning, process audit, filter re-validation and implementing quality processes for the inspection and monitoring of all the heavy equipment filters utilized at the project level.
Objectivity of this role :
- Review and audit the requirement of all the heavy equipment filters for the PAN Indonesia Operation.
- New material quality inspection of all heavy equipment filters like Air Filters, Fuel Filters, Transmission Filters, Oil Filters, Hydraulic Filters, Coolant Filters, Cabin Filters and associated components like Air Cleaners, Filter Caps, Dryers, Separators, Breathers and Mufflers .
- Responsible for the Filters re-usability assessment and re-usability check as per OEM guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining the Filters Health card report.
- Responsible for life tracking and warranty tracking of all the Filters.
- Preparing presentation for Weekly Review, Monthly MIS & present to Management Daily and Monthly
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the field inspection of all the Filters for the HEMM Equipment as per requirement.
- Implement preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance to maximize operational availability of HEMM Filters and other wear components for all machines and equipment.
- Conduct root cause and failure analysis through various troubleshooting tools and present report to Management
- Document maintenance records of all machines and effectively utilize them to resolve future maintenance related issues.
- Map consumption pattern of spares and ensured availability of reasonable inventory thereof to address maintenance needs.
- Map consumption pattern of all the filters on daily and monthly and ensured availability of reasonable inventory thereof to address maintenance needs.
- Reduce Mean time to repair of Machinery and improvement in Productivity.
- Coordinate with Vendors for HEMM Filters manufacturing
- Conducting weekly meeting for quality issues resolutions with Site Maintenance In-charges; leading and coordinating with various internal teams and external agencies to achieve Quality KPI targets