Recruiter at Expertia Incorporation
Views:158 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
AGM/DGM - Production - Metals (16-20 yrs)
About Company :
GLOBAL ALUMINIUM (P) Ltd., an ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14001-2015 accredited Company, engaged in manufacturing of premium quality Aluminium profiles.
Job Purpose :
- Person will responsible to carryout the works pertains to Production department and drive the smoothly, also responsible to meet the production targets, continuous improvement in reduction of rejection.
- Develops, trains and motivates team members to achieve desired safety, efficiency, proficiency, cooperation morale;
- Maintains awareness of plant and/or implement new plant policies and procedures and ensures employee adherence/ may recommend and/or implement new plant policies and procedures.
- Analyzes potential production problems (delays, material shortages, equipment repairs, etc.) and devises and implements procedures to minimize lost time due to these occurrences.
- Reviews operational schedules, coordinates production/testing activities, and manages team member assignments; may manage for multiple departments and/or shifts.
- Assists with tasks such as monitoring and determining manufacturing costs and outlay, quality and quantity of goods produced, production methods, tooling applications and ensures the effective use of production hours, skills, machines, equipment and facilities.
- Interacts with engineers to modify machines, equipment and/or processes to improve safety, production and overall quality; provides liaison support between plant and engineering to ensure efficient manufacturing processes.
- Uses data to estimate work-hour requirements and departmental efficiencies for continuous improvement projects. Recommends and initiates projects; sees those projects through to deadline with measurable improvements.
- Manages costs and budgets and provides corrective actions plans to improve budgetary control.
- Perform full range of managerial responsibilities which may include but not be limited to interviewing, hiring, coaching and developing employees/ planning, assigning and directing work; EEO/AA; performance management; department budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requisite Skills :
- Knowledge of manufacturing equipment, procedures and production/quality standards.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple internal departments to ensure on-time delivery of quality product.
- May require in-depth ability to read, interpret and explain blueprints, engineering drawings, job orders and specifications based on location.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with and motivate a diverse group of employees.
- Advanced ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of personnel and production problems.
Desired Skills :
- Graduate / Technical qualification must required
- Good communication skills.
- Able handle large workforce.
- Well experience on problem solving and Root cause analysis skills.
- Ability to work in a busy, fast-paced production environment, often under time constraints.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with office productivity software and business control software such as ERP.
Education : B.Tech / M.Tech. / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Work time : 08.00 to 18.00
Job Types : Full-time, Permanent