AGM - Strategic Alliances, Consulting & HR Technology at Xeam Ventures
Views:134 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AGM/DGM - Transmission & Distribution (17-20 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
1. Experience in Marketing of T/L projects.
2. Conceptual Knowledge of the designing of O/H --T/Lines, equipments, construction of T/L. (Upto 220KV).
- Able to convert the bids in to orders. The person must be able to achieve forecasted targets.
- Ensure pre-bid engineering support with high level of accuracy and guide the team to identify and mitigate risks in the engineering inputs to tendering.
- Well versed in T/L project planning, project management, estimations, site management and project co-ordination.
- Ensure Preparation of Engineering Plan aligned with the project, implementing the plan, monitoring and control for all projects.
- Reviewing and ensuring optimum design before submission to client. Facilitation / reviewing with the Engineering team at project location and ensure a smooth work execution between the teams at multiple locations
- Proactive interaction with project execution team for resolving the problem.
- Regular interaction with the Country Operations to ensure that pending issues are resolved with Client / Consultant and Vendors for smooth progress of the project.
- Make sure of implementation of End to End Engineering for Projects(Design, Detailing, Testing)
- Help in Strategizing the Technical aspects to become competitive and providing alternative designs sometimes if required.
- Responsible for Financial and Productivity of Tower testing station.
- Responsible for Inflow of Orders, sales, Gross Margins and Testing station.
- Participating in Seminars to know new technologies followed by others associated with committee members(BIS, CBIP manual)
- Responsible to complete the Projects within given time frame.
Technical Expertise :
- Technical Expertise in engineering activities covering Route Selection, Profiles, Sag, Tension Charts, design of Transmission Line towers, foundations, gantry structures. Shall be able to review fabrication / detailed drawings for TL towers.
- Shall be well experienced in all types of foundations (pad & Chimney/ Isolated Foundation, Combined Foundation, pile foundations etc).
- Should be aware of design calculations as per codes of domestic & international codes. Knowledge of Failure analysis of towers.
- Should have knowledge of detailing, Exposure to testing of towers, type of materials and grade of materials used. Knowledge of stringing chart, Bolts and Nuts, Electrical Clearances for both Domestic and International. Conversant with Indian Standards and international standards like BS, ACI, ASCE related for TL and Foundation design.
Software Skills Required :
- Proficiency with structural software like PLSCADD, PLS Tower, STAAD Pro, PLS Pole.
- Excellent in MS office and working knowledge of Auto CAD Effective Computer Skills, MS Office, Discipline Specific Software's & Applications.