Talent Acquisition Manager at OASIS
Views:170 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AGM - Engineering - Mall (9-15 yrs)
AGM Engineering For Mall - Age max 35 yrs
Job description :
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Plan, schedule, estimate, control and implement all repairs, maintenance & renovation, civil work of the entire property.
- Responsible for maintaining the entire asset quality.
- Oversee the economical, efficient and reliable operation of mall utilities.
- Ensure minimum down time of all services and equipments.
- Apply engineering principles and practices in the attainment of optimum efficiency, heat rates, reliability and safety in mall operations.
- Supervise and coordinate with sectional heads and shift personnel down the line.
- Provide support for retailers for any exceptional cases or condition as and when required.
- Ensure all retailer complaints are attended to in the quickest response time to avoid any inconvenience arising to end customer.
- Ensure in coordination with CSO that all necessary mock fire drills and evacuation are carried out.
- Ensure all third-party audits are periodically conducted and addressed
- Plan& formulate preventive maintenance schedule for all the Plant and Machinery as well as the asset in general to enhance the life of the asset.
- Ensure preventive maintenance scheduling is carried out in a planned and orderly fashion without any inconvenience to retailers or customers.
- He should monitor minimum downtime of any equipment by maintaining comprehensive plant room, repair and maintenance statistics.
- Train & instruct workmen of the department staff as well as contractor to achieve optimum efficiency and skills.
- Ensure that all staff are updated with latest trends and technology as well as special technique to deal with architectural finishes
- Coordinate with the head office for need based training programme within the department.
- Ensures complete hygiene standards & cleanliness of all Plant & Machinery, Control rooms always.
- Safe keep of service history records of all Plant & Machinery at the centre with warranties, instruction manuals & statutory documents. Budgeting & Business plan
- Prepare a detailed annual budget for operating expense for all plant machinery including repairs, replacement & maintenance.
- Compare actual vs budget, rationalize and make appropriate recommendations to the centre head.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- BE in Electrical / Mechanical. Should be working as Chief Engineer / Asst. Chief Engineer / GM or AGM Engineering.
- Pl Don't apply if working on Manager level.
- Should have worked in any retail/Hospitals/Hotels or any such larger set-ups
- Age max 35 years.
Additional Skills :
- Fluent communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Efficient in maintaining relations with Vendor and clients.
- Deadline Oriented.
- Efficient in analytical skill
Perks & Benefits :
- Salary max 23 Lacs. No accommodation
Pl. don't apply if salary expectations on higher side