AGM - Environmental Management System (8-18 yrs)
Who should apply :
- Only candidates with 12+ years of EMS/HSE experience should apply
- Only candidates from chemical/agrochem/API manufacturing industry should apply
Job Description :
Reporting into the Unit Head and managing a team, you will be responsible for :
- Managing the plant operations for the ETP and Incinerator to ensure that the production is done as per the plan and the effluent amount is brought down to the defined limits set by the GCPB and CPCB
- Interacting with the Chief Manager HSE on a daily basis to provide updates on the production activities (planned vs. actual), discuss closure of plant for preventive maintenance, plan daily production, highlight abnormalities/ issues to ensure smooth operations of the plant
- Assisting in the creation of the ETP and Incinerator production plan based on the production of the finished goods to ensure that the waste generated by finished product is treated on a timely basis as per the norms set by the pollution control boards
- Driving operations of the ETP and Incinerator plant to monitor the actual vs. planned production in order to ensure that the targets are being achieved as per the plan - Involving activities like shop floor visits, monitoring of safety, quality and environment standards, checking log sheets ensuring SOP's are being followed, checking parameters and productivity of machinery, utility sheet checking, ratifying the energy calculations and verification of in process results with SAP
- Understanding and ensuring strict adherence to compliance with regard to environment systems and processes ensuring that all registrations, permissions and licenses are in accordance with the guidelines laid by the GCPB/CPCB
- Coordinating with external agencies - competent persons/universities for conducting audits every month ensuring that the air/water/soil samples contain pollutants within the defined limits
- Monitoring the disposal of the solid waste by coordinating with the authorized party for logistics of waste product
- Monitoring the availability of manpower/resources/utilities in the plant to ensure that the labour intensive work schedule is not interrupted due to lack of manpower or other resources
- Engaging with the team members to motivate and foster teamwork, understanding and addressing concerns and providing a collaborative environment for them to develop
The Successful Applicant :
- Ideally you are either a chemical engineer or have a background in Chemistry and have a diploma in Industrial safety with 12+ years of work experience in EMS/HSE function in the chemical/agrochem/API pharma production.
- You should possess good communication skills, interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
- You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment.
What's on Offer :
- Excellent work culture
- Opportunity to work for a large Indian conglomerate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.