Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:79 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AGM - Fertilizer Registrations (10-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- The incumbent will be responsible for Registration of Fertilisers Products into FCO.
- Prior Knowledge of Fertilizers and its Registration of Process into FCO.
- Liasioning with Indian Council of Agricultural Research, State Agricultural Unions, Krishi Vikas Kendra, Department of Agriculture etc. for set up of trials
- Should be knowing FCO (Fertilizer Control Order).
- Should have good exposure on Field Trials, Demonstrations and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of product dossier preparation and data analysis
Required Candidate profile :
- Qualified M.Sc. in Agronomy/ Soil Sciences or Phd in Agronomy /Soil Science
- 10 + yrs of experience in Fertilizer Manufacturing industry
- Prior experience in dealing with Krishi vikas Kendra, Department of Agriculture, Council of Agricultural Research.
- Fluency in Hindi mandatory
Technical/Functional Competencies :
- Good Subject knowledge in Crop Nutrition Management.
- Should have Good knowledge in MS Office.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Good Leadership Capability
- Excellent Communication capability - written and verbal
- Ability to challenge the status quo, go-getter, pro-active can drive business agenda with high pace
- Candidates willing to relocate to Secunderabad may only apply.