Senior HR Executive at Orbis Hospitality Service
Views:2346 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
AGM/General Manager - Project Development - Solar Power (15-20 yrs)
Responsible for project development of utility scale solar power projects from conceptualization to execution including understanding of state policies including solar policy, state utility, land availability, solar generation, land survey/selection, processing of land due diligence, land acquisition, technical requirements, permits & approvals, vendor development, project stage inspections, commissioning of projects etc.
- To develop multiple solar power project in the state, ensure execution of projects within time a budgeted parameters.
- Providing required support to Business Development / Commercial Team for understanding state policies, land availability / price, project cost etc to participate into tender.
- Identify land aggregator / facilitator / broker for identification of land and site survey for project development.
- Conduct detailed site evaluations for targeted projects, including but not limited to, due diligence review, proposal development and development support to BD team, Finance and Construction.
- Conducting Site/Land survey & selection for grid connected solar power plant.
- Solar energy resource assessment of project sites and recommendation of best suitable site as per local conditions
- Preparing project feasibility report, energy yield assessment, detailed project report, project costing etc.
- Collection of land revenue record for selected sites for land due diligence and providing required document support to land legal team.
- Acquisition of finalised land.
- Understand the transmission / distribution network and check feasibility of Substation and apply for connectivity approval.
- Responsible for required various permits / approvals for developing solar power projects.
- Dealing/liasioning with various regulatory bodies Utility/DISCOM/Revenue dept etc, in the process of project development and/or execution.
- Providing required development support to construction team for constriction of project. Working on open access regulations and energy settlement as per state guidelines .
- Providing regular market update to the management on various policies and market opportunities in the state.
- Managing project development activities from conceptualization to execution in the state.
- Cross-functional coordination.