Corporate Acquisition Head at SuccessR
Views:522 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AGM/Head - Operations & Maintenance - Oil & Gas (15-19 yrs)
Job Description : O&M Head for TRDCL project
- Drafting and corresponding letters to client, IE/Project Engineer and good coordinating with them to run the project as smooth condition.
- Insuring all Operation and Maintenance works as per CA specification Schedule like I,K,L &S with proper safety arrangements.
- Preparing the O&M annual maintenance programme and submit to client.
- Monitoring and costing/budgeting the Routine maintenance and periodic maintenance and checking the quality for all ongoing works.
- To ensure timely submission of MPR & DPR to client/IE and HO.
- Timely compliance to all observations by IE/Client.
- Costing of COS works/non BOQ item as per the MoRTH specification and relevant state PWD SORs.
- Checking of sub agencies bills as per WO and certified the bills as per actual work done.
- Insuring pavement riding quality and conducting tests BI, BBD & FWD.
- Timely submission of bills like, annuity and other COS/work orders and follow-up for their certification and releasing payments from client.
- Monitoring and guiding the team for smooth traffic movement on highway and removing all obstruction and encroachment on highway.
- Undertaking overall responsibilities of project facility clearing, incident clearance & safety and highway infrastructure maintenance (like lighting, plantation and so on) supervising the highway maintenance program including road maintenance and repairs.
- Liaison and coordinate with client, consultant, third party inspecting agencies, subcontractors, statutory government bodies & authorities.
- Handling route operation of traffic management, incident management, recovery of accident and provide help with ambulance, crane & patrol vehicle as per requirement at accident place.
- Toughly inspecting all pavement and structures and preparing the condition survey report.
- Preparing the pre and post monsoon survey report and planning work accordingly.
- Marinating the project road neat and clean as good industry practice.