Corporate Acquisition Head at SuccessR
Views:534 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AGM/Head - Operations & Maintenance - Oil & Gas (15-19 yrs)
Job Description : O&M Head for TRDCL project
- Drafting and corresponding letters to client, IE/Project Engineer and good coordinating with them to run the project as smooth condition.
- Insuring all Operation and Maintenance works as per CA specification Schedule like I,K,L &S with proper safety arrangements.
- Preparing the O&M annual maintenance programme and submit to client.
- Monitoring and costing/budgeting the Routine maintenance and periodic maintenance and checking the quality for all ongoing works.
- To ensure timely submission of MPR & DPR to client/IE and HO.
- Timely compliance to all observations by IE/Client.
- Costing of COS works/non BOQ item as per the MoRTH specification and relevant state PWD SORs.
- Checking of sub agencies bills as per WO and certified the bills as per actual work done.
- Insuring pavement riding quality and conducting tests BI, BBD & FWD.
- Timely submission of bills like, annuity and other COS/work orders and follow-up for their certification and releasing payments from client.
- Monitoring and guiding the team for smooth traffic movement on highway and removing all obstruction and encroachment on highway.
- Undertaking overall responsibilities of project facility clearing, incident clearance & safety and highway infrastructure maintenance (like lighting, plantation and so on) supervising the highway maintenance program including road maintenance and repairs.
- Liaison and coordinate with client, consultant, third party inspecting agencies, subcontractors, statutory government bodies & authorities.
- Handling route operation of traffic management, incident management, recovery of accident and provide help with ambulance, crane & patrol vehicle as per requirement at accident place.
- Toughly inspecting all pavement and structures and preparing the condition survey report.
- Preparing the pre and post monsoon survey report and planning work accordingly.
- Marinating the project road neat and clean as good industry practice.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.