Account Manager at Tusthi Executive Access & Consultants
Views:383 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
AGM - Machine Building (13-20 yrs)
Opening with India's largest Die Casting auto parts manufacturer. Company turnover is 3000 Cr. PA.
Job Title : AGM - Machine Building
Job Location : Ludhiana
Reporting : Plant Head
Work Experience : 13~20 years of industry experience in machine building and related areas.
Qualification : B.E. & B. tech. (Regular)
Job Objective :
- To study the existing machine setup and redesign processes for all locations . Design and manufacture machines as required and if required outsource jobs to get it made.
- Strong knowledge of engineering and machine building processes.
- Well acquainted with production, quality control processes and procurement processes.
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Participate in the budgeting exercise and provide inputs machine building costs estimate and other utility cost.
2. Monitor machine building budget utilization and analyze variance to take corrective action.
3. Implementation of low cost automation in order to reduce people and increase productivity.
4. Support all plants for finalization of new part manufacturing process and Machinery / Equipment / Tooling selection.
5. Develop the short term and long term machine building strategy for the Plant in line with the overall plan.
6. Lead implementation of key process improvement/ business excellence initiatives to be taken-up (such as ISO, TPM, TQM etc) from time to time.
7. Lead coordination with PE department for installation & commissioning of new machinery/ repairs across the Plant.
8. Ensure that the machines are provided with Safety Gears as per the specifications.
9. Drive capability building and development of high potential talent within the machine building team.
10. Nominate subordinates actively for the people development initiatives like trainings, workshops across the organization etc.
Automobile, Heavy Engg. & New Avenues.