Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:212 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AGM - Mechanical Maintenance - Mining (12-18 yrs)
Position : AGM - Mechanical
Job Level : AGM
Skill and Qualification :
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Leadership with ability to supervise and motivate a team;
- High degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings;
- Capable to groom successors; proven ability in storage, maintenance and use of plant and equipment on a loss-preventative basis;
- Drive to achieve the targets. Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Demonstrable deadline/time management and task management skills.
Knowledge and Qualification :
- Minimum work experience of 15 years (preferable) of which at least 08 years in the resource planning, monitoring, tracking and maintenance of equipment in the mining companies.
- Knowledge on Maintenance Management for Large scale Equipment like
- Komatsu PC2000/PC1250,
- Komatsu HD785 DumpTrucks, CAT 777D/773E Dump trucks,
- CAT & Komatsu Wheel loaders, Truck
- Dozers Komatsu D375/D275/D155/D85 and Graders CAT 24H/M,16H/M,14M, 120K,
- Komatsu GD825/GD705/GD535,
- Supporting equipments : Fuel bowser, Service Van, Dewatering equipments, LMVs & Cranes.etc
- Knowledge on Total Productive Maintenance and RCM - Reliability Centered Maintenance.
- Knowledge on ET Tools and Electrical tools for Heavy Equipment
Job Summary :
- AGM - Mechanical will be responsible for the monitoring and tracking the availability of the equipment and assessment of the lube consumption and spare parts planning and procurement of all the HEMM Equipments and the processing plants across all the project location.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Planning and implementing preventive and diagnostic maintenance schedules of all the equipment to increase machine up time and equipment reliability.
- Formulating models for engineering activities like troubleshooting & maintenance for bringing down process control instruments- downtime to a minimum level
- Identifying root cause through various troubleshooting tools and Monitor correction and prevention of any deviation in the refurbishment process.
- Responsible for Planning, implementing & monitoring technological changes to enhance operational efficiency.
- Generating relevant KPI reports like availability, maintenance cost, asset utilization, MTBF and MTTR, which identify trends in maintenance activities and recommending improvements as per trend to improve efficiency & cost effectiveness and continuous improvements using an approach to maintenance incorporating principles of TPM and the Kaizen philosophy.
- Identifying production/ operational losses on a daily basis and devising corrective action to eliminate losses
- Applying cost saving measures to achieve substantial reduction in expenditures & work within the budget
- Strategizing & planning spares required and ensuring timely procurement
- Ensuring Overall Production Effectiveness (OPE)/ Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) for achievement of all production targets with respect to Quantity, Quality, Cost and Delivery
- Coordinating purchase/ material/ spare parts planning related activities encompassing negotiation, identification of vendors, requirement specification & offer evaluation.
- Managing inventory planning for spare materials and adhering to the safety measures