Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:246 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AGM - Mechanical/Material Handling & Utilities (15-20 yrs)
POSITION : AGM (Mechanical, Material handling & Utilities) - India
Academic Qualification : B.E/M.E in Mechanical engineering (Preferably).
Year of Experience : 15-20 years in a reputed design consultancy, Project execution and operation & maintenance in mineral processing plants, CHP & RMHS.
Other Requirements :
- Candidate must have availed full dose of Covid-19 Vaccination.
- Must Have a valid Passport
- Work experience in overseas viz. Congo etc (preferred)
- Speaking/reading French would be preferred.
Field of Experience :
- Must have work experience in operation and maintenance of medium to large mineral processing plants like Iron ore, Coal, Copper, Cobalt, Gold etc.
- Must have work experience in project construction and commissioning of medium to large mineral processing plants like Iron ore, Coal, Copper, Cobalt, and Gold etc.
- Experience in process and its equipment in mineral processing plants, CHP, Raw material handling system
- A better understanding of solving site related O&M problems.
- Experience in design of Belt conveyors, Plant Layout for CHP, Iron ore and various mineral crushing/mineral processing plants.
- Should have experience in designing various material handling circuits.
- Designing/Reviewing of Mechanical & Utility drawings & designs for any Public/government sector companies.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, MS office. Proficiency in ACAD will be added advantages
- Estimation of Mechanical & Utility components for Coal handling /Iron ore/various mineral crushing & mineral processing plants.
- IS code and international codes knowledge.
- Proficiency in English and Hindi language
- Speaking French would be an added advantage
- Must have worked in report preparation, estimation of new projects and brownfield projects.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Site visit and technical and commercial evaluation of running, closed mineral processing plants and its equipment in India and overseas.
- Equipment related to running and closed coal handling plant and RMHS in India and overseas.
- Reviewing drawing/documents related to Mechanical and utilities of various CHP, Iron ore central processing units and mineral beneficiation plants projects.
- Preparation of Material handling schemes and design for various projects.
- Preparation & submission of project report and participate in management review.
- Coordination with client/seller/consultants for various projects and with site engineering teams for in-house projects.
- Experience in engineering of Green field/ Brown field projects.
- To check and approval of drawing layout, plan etc.
- Participates in detailed Engineering Floor layouts, equipment layouts, Conveyors, Utilities etc.
- Preparation and Reviewing of Utility Concept Notes like Firefighting/ Dust suppression system/Potable & Service water system.
- Study the various mining Government/Private tenders and prepare CAPEX and OPEX estimations for the CHP/ Central processing Units/Mineral processing plants.
- Generate cost estimations for project and cash flow scenarios.
- Study and comment on HVAC concepts, System and Pressure zonings.
- Participates in Equipment Selection, Prepare Technical comparisons of various equipment's and involve in initial Techno-Commercial negotiations with vendors.
- To monitor project timelines as per Bar chart.
- To check bills and Reconciliations.
- Conduct FAT trials at Vendors place.
- Self-inspection Audits of API manufacturing sites.
- Work with internal and external customer during various stages of project starting proposal, project award, engineering, procurement, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up and closeout stages.