Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:212 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AGM - Mineral Processing (12-20 yrs)
POSITION : Asst. General Manager (Mineral Processing) for Republic of Congo.
Academic Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech in Mineral Processing from a institute of Repute.
Year of Experience :
- 12-15 years in a reputed design consultancy, Project execution and operation & maintenance in mineral processing plants like Coper, Cobalt, Gold, Iron ore, Barite, Coal etc.
Other Requirements :
- Candidate must have availed full dose of Covid-19 Vaccination.
- Must Have a valid Passport
- Work experience in overseas like Republic of Congo
- Speaking/reading French would be preferred
Field of Experience :
- Must have work experience in operation and maintenance of medium to large mineral processing plants like Iron ore, Coal, Copper, Cobalt, Gold etc.
- Must have work experience in project construction and commissioning of medium to large mineral processing plants like Iron ore, Coal, Copper, Cobalt, and Gold etc.
- Experience in process and its equipment in mineral processing plants & should understand the plant and equipment by reading layouts and drawings.
- A better understanding of solving site related O&M problems.
- Experience in preparing process Flow diagram (PFD), Mass and Water Balance.
- Selection of equipment, Preparation of Technical data Sheet for various equipment required for mineral processing plants.
- Must have through knowledge of auditing old and used plant and machinery.
- Technical and commercial valuation of plant and equipments of running, old and used, closed plant equipments and accessories.
- Must have experience in budgeting, Management presentation for O&M and new project progress for monitoring.
- Proficiency in English and Hindi language
- Estimation of mineral processing plant, preparing documents as per tender.
- Through knowledge in different mineral processing for management presentation.
- Experience in trouble shooting in Mineral processing plant.
- Stabilizing new processing plant with high level of skill.
- Co-ordination with client/ vendor/ consultants/ suppliers and other internal departments like Mechanical and E&I.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, MS office. Proficiency in ACAD will be added advantages
- IS code and international codes knowledge.
- Speaking French would be an added advantage
- Estimation of new projects and brownfield projects.
- Project report preparation for Management presentation.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Site visit, auditing and technical & commercial evaluation of running, closed mineral processing plants and its equipments in India and overseas.
- Reviewing drawing/documents related mineral processing plants old plants and new projects.
- Preparation & submission of project report and participate in management review meeting.
- Coordination with client/seller/consultants for various projects and with site engineering teams for in-house projects.
- Experience in engineering of Green field/ Brown field projects.
- Operation and maintenance of mineral processing units.
- Preparation, Checking and approval of PFD & Mass & water balance. Review of Equipment technical specification.
- Selection of slurry pipes and water pipes and its circuit for mineral processing plants(Wet)
- Study the various mining Government/Private tenders and prepare CAPEX and OPEX estimations for the Mineral processing Units.
- Generate cost estimations for project and cash flow scenarios.
- Participates in Equipment Selection, Prepare Technical comparisons of various equipment's and involve in initial Techno-Commercial negotiations with vendors.
- To monitor project timelines as per Bar chart.
- To check bills and Reconciliations.
- Self-inspection Audits at seller's site/plant in India and overseas.
- Work with internal and external customer during various stages of project starting proposal, project award, engineering, procurement, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up and closeout stages
- Preparing cost effective proposal for management review and approval.