Corporate Acquisition Head at SuccessR
Views:439 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AGM - Operations & Maintenance - Oil & Gas (12-15 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Responsible for operations and maintenance for all projects including corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance. The role holder looks after operations, maintenance, engineering, training and administration for the function. Ensures planning for operations and maintenance activities for the region with emphasis on cost and quality.
- Develops, plans and implements goals and objectives for the operations and maintenance department.
- Prepares and monitors the annual budget for all O&M activities. Ensures adequate funding and minimizes the cost of operations and implementation of projects.
- Ensures generation of average annual operating earnings growth. Ensures the effective delivery of objectives laid down in the contracts. Maintains customer relationships and ensures timely communication to enhance Customer satisfaction.
- Ensures effective implementation and control of operation and maintenance activities. Ensures suitable manpower planning as per approved organization chart. Ensures that the maintenance works are carried in an efficient and safe manner for economical and reliable plant operations as per the quality, safety and industry standards.
Specific Demands on the job :
1. Ensures compliance to statutory and labor laws as per the Industrial Act. Approves all expenditures for tools, equipment, supplies, materials and additional plant O&M requirements.
2. Ensures effective usage of various methodologies for optimum performance and reliability of plant equipment and systems.
3. Ensures proper review, control, implementation, and documentation of required equipment design changes in a timely manner. Assumes responsibility for timely assessment of risks in the plant location & plans for mitigation.
4. Monitors activities to optimize equipment reliability and efficiency. Ensures availability of procedures and documents to support and direct the engineers. Ensures timely generation of reports to be shared with the management/ client.
5. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
6. Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses."
Keywords : Operations and Maintenance, O&M, Operation and Maintenance
Qualification : ME/BE/B.Tech. - Civil Engineering