Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:282 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
AGM - Outbound Logistics - Consumer Durable (7-12 yrs)
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Planning all aspects of outbound logistics operations through our existing modes.
- Maintaining solid relationships with logistics service providers.
- Ensuring distribution readiness for new product lines.
- Driving continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives for operations at your end.
- Ensuring quality and distribution regulations are followed.
- Tracking orders and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Managing shipping conditions and ensuring that they are in place before dispatch.
- Closely tracking daily delivery schedules.
- Maintaining detailed reports of all the orders along with their respective tracking and delivery data.
The Profile :
- You have at least 7 years experience working within Transport & Logistics sector for a wide range of industries, including consumer goods.
- You have hands-on experience working with enterprise level softwares like ERP and can easily use them in your day-to-day work.
- You possess solid negotiation, communication and relationship building skills in order to ensure targets and timelines are met irrespective of third-party involvements.
- You have critical thinking and a problem-solving approach towards any given situation.
- You can maintain a poised attitude even during critical situations and can have an approach that places customer as your main focus.
- You can manage and lead a team of junior executives to achieve daily and monthly targets.
The Employer :
- Our client is an Electronics giant with 20+ factories across the country and multiple regional offices. They deliver advanced electronic products to clients ranging from industrial, automobile to defence organizations.
The Offer :
- Lead the outbound logistics function
- Join a market leader within Consumer Electronics industry
- Excellent benefits and compensation