AGM - Planner - Road/Highway Projects (13-18 yrs)
Location : Mumbai
Position : AGM- Planner
Educational Qualification : B.E/B. Tech in Civil engineering
Computer literate with Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Primavera, experience on Maximo would be an added advantage.
Client : Infrastructure Client (MNC) in Roads & Highways
JOB SPECS :
- Schedules, plans and oversees the entire program of maintenance work.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates planning activities with sites.
- Selects the most appropriate techniques and logical sequence of activities to complete scope of work.
- Inputs the work breakdown structure information in means to assess an accurate forecast on time, resources and cash flow of the project.
- Maintains and updates stationary & rotating equipment, technical records, prepares technical reports, helps in generating data for inputs to budgets, improvement in maintenance methods/ procedures, etc.
- Ensures following of relevant fire & safety.
- Has previous experience in Periodic maintenance, Preventive maintenance, Corrective maintenance.
- Determines appropriate logistics solution in managing resources.
- Sets up alerts for all important contractual and milestone dates.
- Prepares cash flow, charts and histograms on planning projects.
- Verifies critical path and interfaces between engineering/ procurement / execution.
- Monitors progress periodically and compares it with the baseline planning.
- Reviews the schedule based on inputs received from project site team.
- Reviews the monthly Progress reports.
- Reviews the monthly Labor histograms.
- Collects and analyses data and information required for planning and scheduling works.
Competences Required :
- Provide oversight and guidance at worksite.
- Promotes and practices the importance of safe working practices.
- Demonstrate intergrity.
- Manage conflicts.
- Manage accountablility.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory standards.
- Interpersonal skill and ethical values.
- Commitment to continual improvement.
- 12+ Yrs Experience in roads,highway or toll maintenance & planning.