Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:278 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
AGM - Procurement - Plastic/PVC (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Expert knowledge about project purchase, machine and spare parts purchase.
- Expert knowledge of plant operations and maintenance purchase.
- Should be from engineering background, sound knowledge about machines, PLC, drives, cables, spare parts, automation.
- Knowledge of overall responsibility for Purchasing and Cost Estimating activities and implement best practice purchasing strategy, policies, processes and procedures.
- Knowledge to ensure that purchasing strategies and processes are in place to meet purchase objectives e.g. price, quality and delivery targets, supplier selection/de-selection, evaluation etc.
- Knowledge of overall purchase MIS as per budget process
- Knowledge of the purchasing policy, guidelines and any associated documents e.g. outsource agencies observation and action plan for Audit of assigned auditor/ISO.
- Knowledge to Initiate and develop creative and innovative procurement processes (procurement through SAP)
- Knowledge for managing relationships and negotiating with key suppliers
- Knowledge to negotiate contract terms with key suppliers to ensure quality standards and delivery terms as per plant requirements.
- Forecasting & budgeting based on price and market trends
- Knowledge to develop an overall vendor base which creates and sustains a competitive advantage.
- Knowledge to develop, implement and maintain a supplier relationship and evaluation process to measure effective supplier performance.
- Provide leadership, coordination and guidance to the team, ensuring they are trained enabling them to achieve the operational within their areas of responsibility and succeed in their roles.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external team members..
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Purchasing activities
- Basic knowledge and understanding of plastic processing.
- ERP working preferably SAP system knowledge is must