Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:550 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AGM - Production - Chemicals Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Position : AGM Production & Plant Technical
Location : Mahad, Maharashtra
Qualification : BE Chemical
Industry : Chemical
Experience: 15 to 20
Key Expertise : Organic, Bulk Chemicals, contineous and batch plant, multiple products, fine chemicals, Agro pesticides, Pharma Bulk drug
- Well exp in chemical manufacturing company, fine chemcials, batch process, contineous process, solid, liquid products, different types of reaction, detail desining of equipments, process stimulation, distilation stimulation, complete proejct designing scaleup, production,, coordination with HO, Plant, vendor, consultant, well exp to operate all technical software, prefebly in chemicals company, detail technical work indipendently handling all work, report, specs calculations, comunication with all dep and supplier,, PPT for new project, costing and finalization of all equipments and project.
- Scale up new product along with the proven & Experienced technology of the same and scaling up from R&D to pilot plant to the finalproduction of the plant on commercial level.
- Should have min 15 yrs exp as Production, Production Mgr and above 8 to 10 yrs process standardization & New Development.
- Should have ability to read to MSDS of the product. Generate COA of product. Process standardization, new technology, distillation process & other chemical synthesis. Well experience in petrochemical, plasticizers, organic bulk chemicals manufacturing, continuous plant operation.
- Should have achieved in past new project of new products. Should be able to take the complete responsibility for production activities.
- Problem solving and analytical ability People management Planning and decision making Team work
- Responsible for quality, safety, and productivity of plant
- Responsible for minimum cost of conversion of products and other operations
- Responsible for ensuring smooth plant operations
- Good communication skill
- Experience in pre-commissioning, commissioning and steady state operational activities
- Worked in P&ID/Isometrics review and Energy/Mass balance calculation
- Managed to perform pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities as per project schedule & budget and in compliance with quality & safety requirements
- Work as mentor and plant training coordinator for coaching and develop staff to obtain required competencies and quite adept to handle training related activities.
- Pre-incident planning & assessment) coordinator of my plant and bear responsibility for mock drill with help of fire department
- Well experienced in DCS/PLC (Invensys-Foxboro) & SAP, OMPRO system.
- Can handle major emergency scenario as incident controller in rescue operation in plant.
- Wide experience in troubleshooting of technical problems, Plant optimization based on SOC (Standard operating - condition) and key operating data with Technical service support for ensuring safe operation, consistent production, and maintenance of technical safety standards, improvement of plant efficiency and with keeping in mind the product quality.
- Effective liaison with other departments/divisions like Engineering, Integrity and Reliability, Operations, Technical service, and Projects.
- Assist in design of plant modifications through proper MOC (Management of change) and de-bottlenecking and extension projects
- Involved actively in planning and scheduling of start up and shut down operational activities
KEY SKILLS AND CORE COMPETENCY :
- Logical and critical thinking.
- Proactive nature.
- Active listening to minute details.
- Complex problem solving/trouble shooting with mathematical aptitude. or
- Ability to work in high stress environment independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of chemistry, chemical composition, and structure.
- Good coordination with other departments.
- Self-assured, confident, able to execute responsibilities with minimal guidance.
- Strong planning, coordination, and leadership skills.
- Strong verbal communication and technical writing skills.
- Ability to work within teams.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.