Senior Manager at Edgehunt Search
Views:190 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AGM - Production - Hot Auto Forging (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- To review and monitor daily operations of the plant activities, observing departments to make sure they are running smoothly and efficiently.
- To Review & Monitor Well-implementation of all systems such as quality system, production management system and other policy /procedures.
- Be sufficient to solve all the problems, Keep a close contract with all the functions within the production side to make sure all the tasks are done well and no production and productivity problem.
- Managing daily operations control to make sure achieve all the KRAs.
- Establish manufacturing goals, objectives, standards and processes towards maximum performance of equipment, personnel, utilities and materials transformation.
- Leading, driving departs to improve company image in both customer and employee aspect by quality system, EHS, and QCDD.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe, healthy plant environment.
- Keep a close contact with local government and follow local regulation and national laws along with HR.
- To ensure that all standards yields are maintained by the section and report on variations, if any, and take appropriate corrective actions.
- To Ensure implementation of New Design and improvements of ongoing and new products/processes.
- Candidate should have experience in Auto Forging only ( Hot Forging preferred).
B. Tech with 10-15 years experience in Auto Forging only.