Head HR at Millenium Infra Reality Projects Pvt. Ltd
Views:125 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AGM - Purchase - Water Supply Project (18-20 yrs)
AGM - Purchase
- Excels in managing Supply Chain functions like procurement, vendor development, shipments and ensuring delivery of the right product, with right quality at the right time to effectively meet production/project requirement
- Skilled in developing long-term partnerships with vendors/suppliers for cost-effective purchase, negotiating contracts and monitoring their performance in terms of cost, quality & timely delivery successfully managed procurement of:
- Machining, Forging, Castings, Fabricated Components, Machined Parts, Bought-Out Items.
- Resourceful in techno-commercial activities like Bidding (RFQs), Purchase Orders, Service Level Agreements, Comparative Statements, and Budgeting and Vendor Payments in line with regulatory compliance
- Drove cost savings through effective negotiations, alternate vendor development, lead time reduction in coordination with other departments.
- Effective Leader with proven talent in mentoring teams and enabling knowledge-sharing amongst them problem-solver with strong analytical, negotiation & decision-making skills
- Material Management,
- Purchase & Procurement,
- Supply Chain Management,
- Budgeting, Estimation & Costing
- Vendor Development & Sourcing,
- Warehouse & Inventory Management,
- Bought Outs, Finish & SFG Comp Procurement,
- Selection & Evaluation of Suppliers, Supplier Assessments, Analytical & Interpersonal skills, Dispute Analysis
- Preparation of Annual budget & Strategy formulation for vendor baseline alliance.
- Cost reduction & control by using tools like best price vendor, clean sheet costing (Zero based costing), Renegotiation.
- Responsible for end-to-end Supply Chain Mgmt. activities
- Coordinating with various departments for ensuring accomplishment of daily & monthly procurement targets.
- Well versed with: SAP (User of PP & MM Module), Machining, Assembly, Painting & Fabrication, Operating & Programming of CNC, VMC, HMC, machines, 5'S, Kaizen, TPM, Kanban & Poka-yoke. Confidential MIRPPL
- Adept in managing operations involving resource planning, in-process inspection, team building and coordination with internal departments.
- Excellent knowledge of material handling equipment.
- Proficient in Estimation and Costing of machines and projects.
- Proficient in coordinating & expediting the flow of work & materials within or between departments of the establishment according to the production schedule.
- Successfully devised and executed supply chain and procurement strategies.
- Managing the materials inventory to make available the parts on time to assemble so as the project will be completed on the committed date.
- Manage sub-contractors and service providers including transporters.
- Carry out Annual Rate Contracts, Non-Discloser Agreements, etc. with vendors.
- Fortnightly, Monthly & Quarterly MIS reporting. Vendor Development and Costing:
- Identifying, evaluating and developing a dedicated and alternate vendor source for achieving cost-effective purchases of materials and reduction in delivery time.
- Assessment of the performance of the vendors based on various criterions such as percentage for rejections, quality improvement rate, timely delivery, credit terms, etc.
- Zero-based costing & total cost-based approach for finalizing the prices and terms & conditions for procurement.
- Techno - commercial negotiation with vendors for prices, delivery terms & payment terms, etc.
- Core Competences: Capital Purchase, Contract/Order Finalization, Vendor Development & Management, Material Management
D. Skills and Qualifications :
- Qualification B.Tech(Civil/Mechanical)
- Experience - 15- 25 years of experience from Infrastructure. (Roads, Railways, Highways, Tunnels, Ports, Bridges, and Irrigation Projects from Infra and Construction sectors)
- Should have stable career with contributions at each of the places, minimum of 3 to 4 years in every company is a must.
- Worked in small to medium size companies would be added advantage