Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at ABP Management Services
Views:88 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AGM - Research & Development - Cabinets/Control Panels (15-20 yrs)
Location : Tajola, Maharashtra
- To manage and lead R&D team for design and development of VDI cabinets and panels.
- Life cycle management of VDI cabinets and panels.
- Execution of customized orders from enquiry till dispatch.
- Initiate and implement design changes.
- Continuous improvement in Products.
- Analyze, control and resolve product customer complaints.
- Provide technical support to production, marketing etc.
- Initiate and implement productivity actions as per targets.
- Design and development of new products as per marketing need.
Experience : 15 to 20 Years from VDI cabinets/Control panel industry. Has experience in working with sheet metal. MNC experience is preferable.
Offered CTC : 20 - 25 LPA
Qualification : BE (Mechanical/Production).
Proficiency : Highly proficient in using MS-Office applications like excel, word and power-point, Design softwares like AutoCAD, CATIA and ERP etc.
Skills : Excellent communication and presentation skills, Excellent team leader qualities.
- Valrack Cabinets are used in the telecom, wind power, railways, oil & gas, machine tool, aerospace, pharma, power industries; providing vital customised support for electrical distribution. Valrack is a part of Legrand Group.
- Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructure; Legrand offers a comprehensive range of products and solutions operating as systems tailored to commercial, residential and industrial markets. Operating on a global market, Legrand has facilities in over 90 countries and sells its products in close to 180 countries. Legrand holds leading positions in markets including France, Italy, and the United States, as well in new economies such as Brazil, China, India, and Russia.
- In India, Group Legrand has been strengthening its leading position with launching new products, spreading its network, adding important customers and also by acquisitions of leading companies like Numeric UPS Systems, Adlec Power, IndoAsian and Valrack.