Accounts Manager at 2Coms Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:135 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
AGM - Supply Chain - Electronics Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Position : DGM/AGM - Supply Chain
Qualification : B.Tech / BE (EEE) (Desirable Exp: Certified Purchase Manager (C.P.M)- Institute of Supply management (ISM, USA) / Post graduate diploma in materials management
Job Location: Dighuvamagham, Chittoor Dist. (AP)
Experience : 15 - 20 years (In Supply Chain in Electronics Manufacturing industry)
Job Description :
- Establish Global & Indian vendor base for Electronic components for EMS business.
- Strategic sourcing of components & establish strong vendor management practices including VMI
- Build Strong supplier performance management systems
- Cost reduction through sourcing
a. Alternative materials.
b. Alternative vendors.
c. Lead time reduction.
d. Credit terms management.
e. And through other - lean- initiatives
- Improve the inventory turns and ensure cash flow at optimum levels.
- Conversant with all relevant commercial laws around taxation, excise duty, service tax, contract act and export / import.
- Interact with vendors on Contracts, process audits & product evaluation
- working with R&D / Quality / Manufacturing in Vendor evaluation / assessment to establish quality requirements from suppliers / vendors and providing inputs for improvements
- Exposure on Logistics / warehouse/ Exports / Imports
Experience Needed for the Position :
- Minimum of 15 years in Supply Chain in Electronics Manufacturing industry
- At least 8 years in EMS industry having sourced materials for variety of markets acr.
- Comprehensive understanding of commercial laws.
- Procurement from overseas suppliers under all applicable laws & commercial terms
- Exposure to scientific management tools in Supply Chain Management.
- Working experience in ERP environment
- Rich working experience under ISO 9001, ISO 14000 & TS16949 / IPC / ESD Standards.
- Desirable Exp : Manufacturing experience at least 2 years in PCB Assembly - Automotive Electronics.
Skills / Competencies Needed for the Position :
- Knowledge around Core Tools Like APQP,PPAP,FMEA,SPC and MSA, Poke yoke, SQC- 7 QC tools
- Knowledge on SMT, ROHS, Wave soldering and PCB Assembly and Module Assembly
- At least 2 years of experience as internal auditor - ISO / EMS / TS
- Experience in being a team member in NPD Process