Account Manager at Tusthi Executive Access & Consultants
Views:447 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AGM - Supply Chain - Printing/Packaging (17-23 yrs)
Leader in the packaging space today. World class facilities and technologies, we serve every FMCG industry, vertical from dairy to liquor, food products, agro chemicals, pharma, home care and personal care.
Designation : AGM -Supply Chain
Job Location : Bangalore
Language : Kannada Language Must (Speak / write / read)
Description and Responsibilities :
- Develops appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Leads the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Directs and coordinates supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and KPIs resulting in the maximization of customer satisfaction.
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Works with plant, warehouse, and logistics departments to determine and set up inter company transfers.
- Works directly with sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers.
- Monitors and corrects inventory levels at outside warehouses (3PL/4PL) and internally to ensure rotation and maximize working capital.
- Works with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements).
- Collaborates with procurement department to determine best practice for freight in and freight consolidation.
- Member of the operations staff, responsible to routinely report on department
- You understand operations related performance metrics and have a fair knowledge of the functioning of a large scale manufacturing facility KPIs along with appropriate analysis
- Excellent communication skills are required to collaborate internally with teams right from procurement to production and logistics and countermeasures where necessary.
- Understanding supply markets and consolidating supplier database with capabilities and performance factors.
- Assisting supply chain manager with activities like supplier evaluation, selection, on boarding and monitoring.
- Ensuring supply chain continuity for optimal production levels and achieving shipping timelines.
- Managing long-term partnerships and deploying cost saving techniques
- Optimizing end-to-end processes by factoring in all business elements to achieve set goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.