HR Recruiter at Agnext Technologies
Views:351 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Agnext Technologies - Manager - Operations (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Oversees operational systems, processes, while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks and providing strategic solutions.
- Manages day to day business of the operations department. Works with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
- Works closely with COO on other special planning and departmental projects.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required.
- Oversee materials and inventory management
- Solicits and responds to feedback while gaining commitment and support.
- Supports back-office and firm-wide training programs, reinforcing tech and operations infrastructure between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
- Stays up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology.
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution.
Operations Manager Qualifications / Skills :
- Addressing operational concerns and issues, monitoring overall customer satisfaction
- Developing and implementing operational procedures and policies
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations,
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities
- Ability to communicate with others effectively
- Ability to conduct research for special projects, respond timely inquiries, and present written/ oral briefings
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
- Strong IT skills, including database management.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements :
- Bachelor- s/Master's degree in Operations management, engineering. Minimum of four (4) years of recent overall project management experience
- Experience may be considered equivalent if experience demonstrated increased depth and breadth of responsibility
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.