Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (6-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- To support aircraft maintenance to ensure that aircraft are maintained as per OEM /Regulatory standards as well as in accordance with company policies
- One will be responsible for making repairs, trouble shooting, carry out scheduled & un-scheduled inspections
- One will be responsible for carrying out Service Bulletin/ Airworthiness Directive as may be required.
Must Have :
- Looking for Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with 6+ years of experience into Inspection, Dismantling, Assembling of aircrafts (Hawker, Legacy, Challenger, Embraer, King Air B 200).
- Will be responsible for doing engine health checks as well as evaluation of reports etc.