Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - NSOP (12-15 yrs)
Aircrafts Maintenance Engineer for Leading NSOP group.-(Hawker,legacy, B200,Challenger).
Designation : Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Job responsibilities :
Must have experience of maintenance in anyone of them
1) Legacy 650 - EMB 135 BJ
2) Hawker 850 XP
- You will be responsible for ensuring an aircraft operates properly and safely by conducting checks/inspections as required.
- You will be responsible for making repairs, trouble shooting, carry out scheduled & un-scheduled inspections
- You will be responsible for carrying out Service Bulletin/ Airworthiness Directive as may be required.
- You will be responsible for refueling/defueling of aircraft with appropriate quality checks
- You will be required to complete all documentation as prescribed by DGCA and as per company requirement.
- You will also require to function as support staff/CAT A/CAT C certifying person as per company policy and in accordance with regulation
- You will be required to lead technical team for compliance of inspection schedules and will be responsible for work done by the team
- You will participate in technical meeting for evaluation of SB/Upgrade/AD and any other technical literature.
- You will be responsible for doing engine health checks as well as evaluation of reports.
- You will be responsible for proper usage of tooling/equipment during the diagnostic part of aircraft maintenance
- You will be responsible for adhering to all safety precautions to ensure the safety of aircraft & personnel working
- You will be responsible for requesting correct parts and only required quantity
- You, will be responsible for economic use of all material during maintenance
- You will be responsible for maintenance of facility as per the company policy and requirement
- You will be responsible for maintaining the currency of your AME license /company authorization for the fleet of aircraft maintained /operated by the company including medical fitness.
- Candidate should have general aviation experience of 10 years with any CAR145/ AMO organization earlier
- Out of 10 of experience candidate should have worked for 5 years on fleet of aircraft operated by company
Desirable experience : Engine borsocope & pre-purchase inspection of aircraft.