Airok Technologies - Indoor Air Quality Manager (0-1 yrs)
Job Title: IAQ MANAGER Locations: Delhi
About the company :
- AirOK works on air quality products and services. AirOK functions as a catalyst- progressing energy innovation and technology transforming India's economy and helping people to choose clean and efficient energy as part of their lives. We develop industry specific technologies to control pollution in residential as well as industrial environment. Since monitoring is precursor for control strategies AirOK is dedicated to deploy network of air quality sensors which can generate powerful insights about what actually people are breathing in different environments.
Job Description :
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Manager will work directly reporting to the Marketing & Sales Head of the company. He will be a part of Company into the accessing the Air Quality Monitoring. With guidance and mentoring from experienced air quality engineers and scientists, provide air quality services for industrial clients and individual customer clients. Help navigate the air quality regulations and generating the reports.
- Assist project managers by performing calculations, preparing monitoring plans, providing audit assistance, and evaluating ever-changing regulations. Additional work may involve environmental site investigations, data management, and field services as needed. He will have much of technical freedom in the process of any development. His work will be research oriented and creative.
Responsibilities include (But are not limited to) :
- Read and understand Central, state and local air quality regulations.
- Routine review and compilation of monitoring data and evaluate for compliance with conditions of the facility's and standard operating procedures.
- Perform routine emission calculations and/or other types of calculations as required by a facility's and standard operating procedures.
- Prepare plans required by the Marketing & sales team regarding the air quality monitoring
- Assist the sub junior air quality manager and client with addressing the details of the concerned reports of the air quality.
- Work with client operation and maintenance staff on maintaining compliance.
- Collect samples for testing and prepare follow up reports, as necessary.
- Assist with performance testing of control devices.
- Assist in proposal efforts as directed.
- Assist the junior air quality manager with notifying clients of compliance status, as directed.
- Implement safe work practices.
- Communications Exhibits good listening and comprehension
- Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form
- Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally
- Keeps others adequately informed
- Initiative Asks for help when needed
- Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities
- Seeks increased responsibilities
- Takes independent actions and calculated risks
- Undertakes self-development activities
- Volunteers readily
- Job Knowledge Competent in required job skills and knowledge
- Displays understanding of how job relates to others
- Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills
- Keeps abreast of current developments
- Requires minimal supervision
- Uses resources effectively
- Problem Solving Develops alternative solutions
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Identifies problems in a timely manner
- Resolves problems in early stages
- Works well in group problem solving situations
- Teamwork Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views
- Gives and welcomes feedback
- Puts success of team above own interests
Education/Experience : Bachelor's degree in environmental science or any related discipline and 0 to 1 years- experience in a related or similar field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience level in this position may vary by individual based on skill levels and performance.
Expected skills : The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial in nature with deep commitment and to address the project requirements.
Work Environment : Entrepreneurial environment wherein the colleagues are encouraged to lead and expected to take bottom line responsibilities for their respective remits. We emphasize constant learning and occasional travelling.